The Family Restoration Center is a non-profit, community-focused organization in Stockton, MO. We serve families in a variety of ways, including:
- New Pathways for Good Dads: We host and facilitate the New Pathways classes for men who want to be better dads, strengthen their families, and learn skills to set themselves up for success in all areas of life.
- The Birthday Party Room: We partner with a local church to provide a ready-to-go space for any family that needs a space to celebrate their special day.
- Sensory Room: We have a room equipped with soothing activities and calming toys for children struggle with sensory overload.
- Trading Floor: We bring the community together to share ideas, learn skills and build relationships.
- Concerned Women For America: A local chapter of CWA gathers to discuss current issues and host guest speakers.
- Come Sit At Our Table: We host open-house events with food, games, music and more.
The Family Restoration Center's mission is to encourage and restore hope in individuals, children, and families, by meeting their physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. This serves as the foundation of a strong community that loves and serves one another, greatly enhancing the quality of life for all.